25 Jul Life Member Nominations Now Open
Inclusive Sport SA (ISSA) are pleased to open 2018 nominations for Life Membership to members of our Association. The award of Inclusive Sport SA Life Membership is the highest honour the Association can bestow on an individual and is awarded in recognition of those who have made an outstanding contribution to the existence or effectiveness of the association. Nominations can be submitted by and may nominate a director, member, registered participant of support activities or their direct family, staff members, or volunteers of the association. Each nomination for Life Membership will be considered on the basis of significant contribution to building an inclusive culture in sport and recreation. Attributes of candidates should be submitted on the official Nomination form below and include examples of the following:
- Service to Inclusive Sport SA well above what is normally expected
- Significant leadership within Inclusive Sport SA
- Outstanding innovation in Inclusive Sport SA activities
- Strong support for Inclusive Sport SA activities
- Enhancement of the standing of Inclusive Sport SA in the community
- Should have a minimum of ten (10) years membership or association with Inclusive Sport SA, unless exceptional circumstances can be cited.
All nominations will be treated on their individual merits, based on the criteria above, and are assessed by the ISSA nominations panel prior to a recommendation being presented to the board. At the meeting prior to 2018 AGM, the ISSA Board will decide on the nomination(s) to be presented at the AGM. No more than two Life Memberships will be awarded on an annual basis. Nominations close Friday August 10, 2018.