05 Jul Sunday Mail City-Bay – “Team Sasrapid”
Join Team Sasrapid and assist us with fundraising to access great prizes and benefits!
Sasrapid will once again support a team in the Sunday Mail City-Bay Fun Run to be held on September 15, 2013. This year we are seeking runners and walkers who would like to help Sasrapid with fundraising which will go towards our work in the South Australian community.
- Raise $30 to receive a free Team Sasrapid T-shirt and access to a free breakfast at the end of the race! PLUS…
- Raise $60 to receive a single pass to the last ever AFL game at AAMI Stadium thanks to Port Adelaide Power * PLUS…
- Raise $100 to receive a second single pass to the last ever AFL game at AAMI Stadium thanks to Port Adelaide Power * PLUS…
- Highest individual fundraiser will receive a prize.
* Limit of 30 tickets in total. Funds must be raised before August 15th to be eligible to receive your tickets. Tickets will be allocated to the first 30 people to reach the fundraising targets.
How to Join Team Sasrapid
Jump online and visit the Sunday Mail City-Bay website and register as an individual. Then select ‘Group Name’ and ‘Team Name’ as ‘SASRAPID’. You can also register offline. Please contact the Sasrapid office to register this way.
How to Fundraise
When you register online you can create a fundraising page with ‘Everyday Hero’ and then choose your charity, in this case search for ‘Sasrapid’. You can also do your own fundraising and bring in the funds to the Sasrapid Office who can then issue tax deductible receipts. If you have any questions, or would like to register offline, please call the Sasrapid office on 8152 2474 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.